Just 500 away from Kalutara Souths Sri Lanka'Police Training College and bordering the Kalutara Serupita bus-route at the front end, adorned by lush greenery and the rear end facing a large cluster of paddy fields bordered by a vast rubber plantation across.
The property is ideal for :
(1) agricultural development,
(2) a hideaway hotel and/or restaurant,
(3) cargo/vehicle transit point,
(5) vehicle yard or any other industrial venture
(6) staff accommodation and vehicle yard for private hospitals, international schools and other business ventures in Kalutara
Just 5km away from the City Centre, only 500m away from the prestigious Sri Lanka Police College facing the carpeted Kalutara/Serupita bus route is a 1-acre serene, greenery-rich property that has on it, inter alia:
1. a 1500sqft fully-tiled, 3BR upstairs house with lounge and dining areas, attached bathroom, 2 spacious balconies, fitted with ceiling-mounted fans with all amenities.
2. A 3500sqft single storey house with all amenities. (3BR, large sitting & dining rooms, 1 washroom, utility, etc)
3. Yielding young and mature coconut, king coconut, breadfruit, arecanut trees, jak, banana, and an array of fruit trees
4. Ready availability of water and 3-phase electricity.
1. A host of small, medium, and large industries together with vast rubber and other plantations
abound the vicinity.
2. All banks, national and international schools, mercantile establishments, supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants, and government establishments are all within easy reach.
3. Dodangoda Expressway Entrance -10km. The proposed Thebuwana Expressway Entrance - 3km.
1. Via Galle Road from the Clock tower roundabout in Kalutara South (bus route)
2. Via Galle Road from Holy Cross roundabout in Kalutara South (bus route)
3. Via Bombuwala along Kalutara-Naboda road
4. Via Kalutara-Matugama Road at Nagoda junction (bus route)