Automatic egg turning.
Digital temperature control.
LED display temperature / humidity / hatching days / egg turning time.
Temperature alarm/humidity alarm.
Voltage: 110V(US), 220V(EU)
Capacity eggs: 112pcs
For Chicken, Duck, Pigeon eggs, ect.
(We don't recommend put differnt kinds of eggs into incubator to hatch at the same time, because thier hatch time is different.)
Using your incubator:
1. Test your incubator to make sure it works properly.
2. Connect the egg turnner to the controlling plug in the incubation chamber.
3. Full up one or two water channels according to your local humidity level.
4. Set eggs with their pointed ends upwards(blunt ends downwards).
5. Close the cover and start the incubator.
6. Press button "Reset" to set again, the "Day" display will court from 1 and egg turning " Countdown" will countdown from 1:59.
7. Keep an eye on the humidity display. Fill the water channel when there is a need. (Normally every 4 days)
8. Remove the egg tray with the turning mechanism after 18 days. put those eggs on the bottom grid and chicks will come out of their shells.
9. It's important that fill up both of the water channels to increase humidity and get ready for hatching.
10. Do not open the lid for long time when hatching , or it will slow hatching speed.
1. How must I store eggs?
Your eggs need to settle for at least 24 hours if they came through the post. This allows the air cell inside the egg to return to its normal size. Egg should always be stored with the pointy end down while they are "in the hold". It's a good practice to follow and it will hep your hatch! If you receive eggs that are getting old, you may only let them settle overnight.
2. When is my incubator ready to start incubating?
By the time you have gotten your eggs your incobator should have been running at least 24 hours. A week is even better. This gives you time to learn what's going to happen in your incubator and allows you to make any necessary adjustments before setting your eggs. A surefire way to turn hatching eggs is to put them in the incubator without having it properly adjusted.
Take note of the term " internal" temperature . Don't confuse internal egg temperture wth internal incubator temperature with internal incubator temperature. The temperature in an incubator changes constantly, rising and lowering. The temperature inside the egg will be an average of this temperature swing in your incubator.
3. How long will it take to incubate chicken eggs?
The incubation period for chicken eggs is 21 days. You should turn your eggs at least three times a day for the first 18 days, and stop turning after the 18th day (or use a hatcher if you have eggs from differnt days in the same machine). This allow the chick time to orient itself inside the egg before piping.
After day 18, KEEP THE INCUBATOR CLOSE except to add water. This will help bring the humidity up to help bring the humidity up to help the chicks. I konw it will kill you not open the incubator 1000 times when it's this close to hatch time, but it's not good for the chicks. If you haven't bought an incubator yet, invest the extra couple bucks in the picture window model. Then you can "see it all" without causing harm to your hatch. The other eggs hatch time, you can search on the Internet.
Package includeds :
1 x Incubator
1 x Power Supply (EU/US Plug for Optional, Also come with an adapter according to your country~)
1 x User Manual